Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rock N' Roll shows PYGMIE style

There are three awesome shows this weekend. Which one will YOU attend?

Thursday, October 8th, the Pygmies are gonna be in Jasper, AL at O' Malley's Tavern. This will be the second time the Pygmies have ever played here. Last time was a blast. There were so many fans! Since the Pygmies have played there on June 11th, the bar has now got a stripper pole on the dance floor. This should create an interesting "obstacle" for the intoxicated fans. It should be a great night, just like last time. Karey, Cameron's wife, is planning on having another Passion Party that night. I will make a separate blog JUST for that Party shortly, so keep your eyes peeled!

Friday the band is gonna rock out in Oxford, Mississippi. There was some confusion as to where they were gonna play. As far as I know right now, they are playing at Sigma Phi Fraternity at the university of Mississippi. University of Mississippi students DO know how to party, and frat houses are a lot of fun! This would make a great road trip! I know campuses can be really confusing, so if you have a GPS, here's the address to the fraternity house : 1848 University Circle. I know to see you there!

Saturday the guys are traveling south to Kappa Sig in Starkville, MS. The last frat show in Starkville really surprised me. I was afraid no one would show up, I don't know why, Pygmie's reputation would tell me otherwise. These frat boys were more than hospitable and even offered Cam a place to shower before the show! The band hopes to leave another rock n' roll impression on this school. I have a feeling it'll be done. Again, frat houses are hard to find on campus, so here's the address: 1245 Stone Blvd.

There you have it, this week's shows. I hope to see lots and lots of Pygmie fans!

See you in the front row!

No comments:

Post a Comment