Monday, September 14, 2009

A rockin' week with the Pygmies, Are YOU Ready To Go?


The Velcro Pygmies are at it again... "Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready to go?"

Thursday, September 17th, the band will be at Rock Bottom's in Montgomery, AL. I really have enjoyed the Pygmies playing there! You have GOT to come early and get some food! They serve everything from Oysters to Cheese Burgers! They even have steaks! What could be better than good food then a Pygmie show? How about Pygmies AND good food! That's right, the kitchen is open ALL night and you can order right from the front of the stage... just ask Johnny Depp! The band usually starts about 10:30 here and plays till 2 am. This is a non-smoking bar.

Friday, September 18th, the band is playing at 37 Main in Buford, GA. This place looks really neat! I have never been here before, but I have researched the website, and you should too! www.37main.com They serve food at this bar too. Another great place the Pygmies get to call home for the night! I cannot wait to rock out in this place!

Saturday, September 19th, the band is rocking out in Spartenburg, SC. There are some SAE fraternity boys that are anticipating a rock n' roll show, and Cam does NOT want to let them down!

I may, or may not, be attending the show on Saturday... I'll try to see what I can do ;)

I hope to see and meet LOTS & LOTS of Pygmie fans this week! See you at the shows!

4 comments:

  1. I like how you put that picture of Cameron up where you are talking about NOT attending a Pygmies show. That is true comedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thats the look he usually gives me when I say that, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine he would, since you go to ALL the shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute. There is a show Kate will not be attending? I am confused by this statement... please explain?! ;P

    ReplyDelete