Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pygmies BEACH Shows this week!



This week's Velcro Pygmies shows are gonna be memorable! I can't wait, and I know YOU can't either, so here's the venues, and a little bit of information about the places the Pygmies plan on Rocking Out!

-Wednesday's show at Zen has been canceled

Thursday, September 3rd, the Velcro Pygmies are going to be going to Side Street Bar in Hattiesburg, MS. This place is great! The band loves Hattiesburg! The University of Southern Mississippi is ready for the Pygmies! I hope you are too! Bring out all your friends for a night of unchaperoned rock n' roll, sure to keep you dancing on your feet all night long!

Friday, September 4th, is one of my FAVORITE venues the Pygmies ever played. It's Captn Fun Beach Club! They have no cover if you get there before midnight. And why wouldn't you? They have the best bushwackers on the beach! It's also on a boardwalk, so you can enjoy the beach and shops during the day, then head over to the OUTDOOR club at night to rock out with the band! It's amazing! A definite Pygmie favorite! It is 21 and up ONLY! Be ready to rock!

Saturday, September 6th, the Velcro Pygmies are traveling to Starkville, MS. They are playing at the Sig Ep house at Mississippi State University!! I know these boys know how to party, and if we can keep our band out of trouble... they know how to party too ;) Hope to see you there!!!

Sunday, September 7th, another one of my favorite places for the guys to play, Live Bait II, in Orange Beach, AL. This place has history with the Pygmies, and they LOVE to play here! This is the LAST beach show of the year, and the Pygmies plan on making it something to remember... the question is, will you? It's 21 and up here as well!

I hope to see everyone at the shows this week! Everyone should try to road trip to the beach shows, they are the BEST! I got one question left to ask you...

"Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready to go?"


4 comments:

  1. Kate thanks for the update, I would really love to go, sad I have to miss it. One question though, did I read it wrong or are your dates wrong? Just thought I'd let you know so noone else gets confused. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, great job! Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say that y'all did a badass performance at the sig ep house in starkvegas! The best band party i have ever seen! From beginning to end y'all had my drunk ass dancing, screaming, and partying all night! Can't wait to have y'all back at the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You so Much Dr.Dunkaroo! The Pygmies had a great time too! We look forward to seeing you next semester!

    ReplyDelete