Thursday, August 13, 2009

Missing the Pygmies in Texas??


HAVE NO FEAR!!! Lisa and Mikey are here!

When the Pygmies go to Texas for a week or so, many Pygmies fans start to have withdrawals... and it's totally understandable, but...


Mikey and Lisa (from Houston, TX) record the ENTIRE show! That's right, YOU can watch the Velcro Pygmies LIVE from the comfort of your own home! Here's how it's done...


This Saturday, August 15th, around 11/10pm cst go to www.ustream.tv/channel/Velcro-Pygmies-Live . You can either sign up or just log in as a guest! Then watch the LIVE internet show from Arlington, TX!!

There is also a nice LIVE chat, so you can chat with other fans, the band, and even request songs during the show!

I hope to see everyone Saturday night! I guess there's only one question left to ask...

"Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready to go?"

4 comments:

  1. We love doing the webcast and can't believe we started with just one little webcam! We may use 3 cameras for Saturday night's webcast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the hard work that is put into setting up all the recording equipment for the show. I know I speak for all the Pygmie fans when I tell you how great a job you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so used to seeing the pygmies whenever I wanted when I lived in Alabama and now it sucks I only get to see them like every two months when they come to TX. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pygmies are just as upset that they do not get to go to Texas as often. Texas fans really know how to party!

    ReplyDelete